Free shipping on UK orders over £75 for a limited time only.

Collection: Artists

Shop the new Cool Earth artist edit, featuring designs from the very best emerging illustrators and designers selected from our 2020 illustration competition. 

All products are organic, sustainably-produced,  printed with plant-based inks and made by employees earning a fair wage.

25% of profits from each T-shirt sale will go directly to the artist with the remaining 75% supporting Cool Earth's work alongside local communities to change lives and keep carbon-rich rainforest standing strong. 

25 products
  • Keep Earth Cool T-shirt
    White Ellie Wilkinson T-shirt
    Regular price
    £19.00
    Sale price
    £19.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Keep Earth Cool Tote Bag
    Natural Ellie Wilkinson Tote Bag
    Regular price
    £15.00
    Sale price
    £15.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Keep Earth Cool Recycled Print
    White Keep Earth Cool Recycled Print
    Regular price
    £20.00
    Sale price
    £20.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Keep Earth Cool Kid's T-shirt
    White Ellie Wilkinson Kids T-shirt
    Regular price
    £14.00
    Sale price
    £14.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Keep Earth Cool T-shirt
    White Ellie Wilkinson Top
    Regular price
    £19.00
    Sale price
    £19.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Life in the Canopy Recycled Print
    White Rachel Appleby Recycled Print
    Regular price
    £20.00
    Sale price
    £20.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Life in the Canopy Kid's T-shirt
    White Rachel Appleby Kids T-shirt
    Regular price
    £14.00
    Sale price
    £14.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Life in the Canopy Tote Bag
    Natural Rachel Appleby Tote Bag
    Regular price
    £15.00
    Sale price
    £15.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Life in the Canopy T-shirt
    White Rachel Appleby T-shirt
    Regular price
    £19.00
    Sale price
    £19.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Life in the Canopy T-shirt
    White Rachel Appleby Top
    Regular price
    £19.00
    Sale price
    £19.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Forest Animals Recycled Print
    White Endangered Species Recycled Print
    Regular price
    £20.00
    Sale price
    £20.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Forest Animals T-shirt
    White Ker Jia Goh Top
    Regular price
    £19.00
    Sale price
    £19.00
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out